Do you have experience working with electronics in a test environment? We are currently looking for enthusiastic candidates to join a manufacturing company based in...
Do you have experience carrying out tests on electronics?
We are currently looking for enthusiastic candidates to join a manufacturing company based in Towcester, Northamptonshire as a test technician.
The role will involve testing electronic products used in defence and aerospace applications.
The technician be given the following duties:
- Functional testing and debugging of circuit cards and system based assemblies down to component level
- Working from technical drawings, schematics, routings and documentation
- Liaising with New Product Introduction, Quality Assurance and Engineering to understand and meet Customer requirements
- Maintain compliance to IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 and relevant site Certifications
- Assist in the resolution of customer-identified non-conformities or issues with manufacture
The successful tester will have these characteristics:
- Relevant experience in electronics
- Clear comprehension of electronics assembly techniques
- Experience in J-tag/ X-Jtag testing; X-Jtag (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
This is a permanent position. Candidates must hold, or be eligible for, SC Clearance in order to be considered.
We anticipate a high volume of applications for this position so if you're interested, apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.