Account ManagerSet in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as an Account manager is to select and process aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers worldwide. Supporting both internal and external customers with high service levels ensuring inventory quality, on time delivery and cost control.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Evaluation of workshop reports and repair quotations in accordance with company processes, procedures and within existing authority levels, including negotiation of repair costs relating workshop reports
- Customer account management, including status reporting and processing of cost recharges
- Development of successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Preferably previous working experience in an account management role
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to recognise priority requirements and react accordingly.
- Key achievements within their past roles
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.