A major worldwide name in the provision of Facilities Management Services is currently looking to engage a Corporate Centre Building Manager for a contract role...
Hard FM Manager required for hospital estates contract in South East London.
The Hard FM Manager role will be responsible for:
- Providing safe and efficient day to day operational management of building and engineering services to the retained estate property portfolio
- Delivery of small estates projects, painting and refurbishment programmes
- Ensuring the service delivery is satisfactory
- Responsible for ensuring that the estate complies with all legislative requirements
- Act as the specialist for all engineering and maintenance matters giving professional advice
- Produce and implement policies related to the operational management of the estate
- Manage the backlog maintenance capital programme ensuring projects are prioritised in line with safety and ensuring all programmes come within set budgets
- Provide and lead on all matters related to auditing and ensuring full compliance with all statutory and other relevant approved codes of practice
- Responsible for setting, monitoring and reporting the compliance performance
- Responsible for the development of a robust system to monitor developments in compliance issues and ensure that regular updates are provided to the team such that the service remains current and up-to-date
- To produce reports from the MiCAD and Planet (CAFM) systems
- To manage and update the Planet (CAFM) system and provide data for ERIC submission
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.