We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Assembly and Maintenance Fitter for a well-established engineering company with a focus on water treatment systems based...
Job title: Mechanical Fitter (Cranes)
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extensions)
Hours: 36 hours
Location: Devonport Royal Dockyard (PL2 2BG)
Rate: £13.00 - £15.00 p/h
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter to join Devonport Royal Dockyard located in Plymouth.
- Hands on involvement with installation, repairs and maintenance on cranes
- Working in radiological areas
- Be able to work on mechanical equipment and systems in the marine defence and commercial
- Interpreting work instructions and being able to read drawings in timely manner.
- Carry out surveys and pre-refit examinations on equipment, machinery and structures and fittings
- Using general workshop machinery and hand tools
- Crane maintenance experience essential
If you are interested in this Mechanical Fitter role, please apply by using the apply button above. Alternatively you can call me directly on 01296 311423 or email me at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.