Field Service Engineer PumpsBristol, Gloucester, South Midlands An established business supporting a range of customers with the installation, maintenance, service and repair of pumps and...
Field Service Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a large engineering business. The role will be based in the Staffordshire area and will involve travel to customer sites in and around this region.
This opportunity would suit candidates coming from a HVAC or Air Conditioning background ideally, but equally would be an attractive role for candidates from a mechanically biased process industry.
The main purpose of the Field Service Engineer will be to conduct commissioning, service and repair of company supplied equipment. The successful Field Service Engineer will receive full training on the products.
- Complete job tasks within time scales and to a high level of service
- Ensure that all test equipment is kept within calibratio
- Understand control systems for pneumatically & electrically actuated control valves
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical engineering drawings
- Able to use various instrumentation
- Liaise with service co-ordinators to ensure that work is planned efficiently
- Prepare all relevant information for service visits, such as drawings and instruction manuals.
- Complete detailed job sheets whilst on site.
- Identify and support continuous improvement projects
- Provide after sales technical input on product issues and applications
- Develop relationships with customer base to better understand and identify customer needs
Desired Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Mechanical or electrical qualification (City & Guilds, B-Tec, Degree, or equivalent)
- Gained experience of industrial processes
- Gained experience of instrumentation
- Experience of electrical fault finding
- CSCS Engineering Services Skill Card
- 17th Edition
- Knowledge of how products operate and their applications
- Computer literate, with the ability to follow instructions, communicate and work under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to gain new skills or further improve experience. The role comes with an attractive salary and bonus, as well as a company car, overtime and training. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.