A highly experienced professional to manage the Test & Verification project, defining and then conducting, or overseeing, all test and verification activities on the project...
A highly experienced professional to manage the Test & Verification project, defining and then conducting, or overseeing, all test and verification activities on the project to cost, time and quality targets in line with the Business Management System.
The Test & Verification Project Manager is responsible for demonstrating to the Authority that the deliverables meet the requirements for each Authority milestone and that Client should receive the associated payment for that milestone.
- Using appropriate tools and techniques verify and validate deliverables to standards defined in the BMS and specification requirements.
- Involvement in the development of Engineering dept. functions and procedures.
- Provide technical leadership in at least one tool & technique used by Client across Engineering.
- Represent Client on technical matters to the customer in expert field.
- Following contract award, establish the T&V project including definition of key staff attributes and skills, creation of the project/ team structure and creation of T&V strategy
- Manage production of test and verification strategies/plans which:
- Minimise risk by confirming validity of the technical solution as early/cost effectively as possible.
- Verify that subcontractors deliverables fully meet their contracted requirements, and make recommendations for subcontractor acceptance
- Demonstrate to the Authority that the system meets contracted requirements
- Be accountable for the production of test deliverables including test specifications, scripts and data
- At least 8 years industrial experience in communications, IT or engineering design, development and implementation projects - essential
- Agile based Testing experience
- At least 4 years test management experience - essential
- Sound experience in the risk and model based approaches to testing - essential
- Knowledge and experience of IEEE 829 and BS7925-2 - essential
- Proven experience in the following techniques
- Requirements management
- HP ALM / Quality Center
- Defect management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.