I am looking for a Senior Supervisor on an ongoing temporary basis to manage two supervisors on a hard services maintenance contract in Central London...
Job Title: Responsive Repairs Supervisor
Location: Sandy Park, Bristol BS3 9FS
Contract: 6 Month initial contract (likely extensions)
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm
Pay: up to £430 per day - although cost will be taken into account when shortlisting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled supervisor at Bristol City Council.
- Monitor the delivery and standard of work carried out by the trade teams and contractors
- Accompany customers on escorted viewing of relets. Carrying out post tenancy visits
- Organise and arrange quotes from external customers. Assist in the monitoring and control of costs.
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service that meet the customers' needs and reflect well onto Bristol City Council.
- HNC or equivalent in construction or building related subject
- Experience managing / supervising contractors. Ability to be assertive and manage contractors to prevent exploitation or manipulation of contract terms
- Recent experience in similar environment
- Ability to use and construct spreadsheets to assist in financial management and work planning/organisation/reporting
- Reliable, punctual and able to commute to Bristol City Council. Happy to undertake other tasks appropriate for a surveyor.
If this supervisor role based in Bristol is of interest please apply using the button above. Alternatively you can call Lewis directly on 01296 311323 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.