We are looking for a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to ensure Brimsdown site meets all our Electrical statutory inspections and maintenance requirements.The successful candidate will...
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a major global facilities management company for a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to be based at a site in Surrey. Working as part of a larger team you will deliver the planned, routine & reactive maintenance to all buildings on the site, equipment and systems.
You will be working for a company that looks after their employee's very well. You will be paid for all overtime worked and there will be opportunities to train, develop and progress through the organisation.
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000
Location: Addlestone, Surrey
Hours: Full time, 40 Hours a week
Holiday Entitlement: 25 Days (Exc Bank Holidays)
- As part of a team react to breakdown requests and undertake routine and planned electrical maintenance of all buildings on the site. The site is a huge research facility with lots of buildings, based in Addlestone, Surrey.
- Assisting the other trades with basic to advanced tasks (where appropriate, dependant on skill level)
- Emergency repair and maintenance of building management system alarms, including the Isolation & reinstatement of fire alarms
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements for all tasks to be carried out and ensuring safe working practices
- Supervising engineering subcontractors, ensuring they meet their contractual commitments and comply with site operating processes
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning with the support of the company
What we are looking for
- Knowledge on how to service/test of systems of highly specialised equipment
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Experience of the following would very beneficial: Alarm systems (including isolation of Fire alarms),
- UPS backup systems (fault finding and repairs), BMS Systems and generators
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be reliable punctual and able to commute to Addlestone, Surrey
Over time is paid at the following rates:
Monday - Friday: Time and a half for any additional hours worked (above 40 hours).
Saturdays: Time and a half
Sundays: Double time
Bank holidays: Double time + 1 day in lieu (full day, scaled down time off for shorter days)
They also offer an attractive benefits package that includes pension contributions of up to 5%.
If this Electrical Engineer role, based in Addlestone, Surrey is of interest, please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can call me direct on 01296 311323 or email me at We will respond to all applicants.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.