CISRS qualified scaffolders all grades required for a short term position in Braehead Glasgow.You will be carrying out the erection and dismantle of haki scaffolding...
I have roles on for Estimators with either fitout or structural and refurb/fitout experience for this expanding and leading refurbishment and fitout company who are looking Estimators to join their team to bolster their order book for the forthcoming term in the Central London area.
Working as part of the Pre-Construction team, you will be required to provide cost advice for all tender opportunities, fitout projects are to £3m, structural refurbishment and fitout projects are to £10m in value. You should be able to provide mutual benefits to the tenders from your previous experiences processes and be confident to speak to all clients and subcontractors as required to assist the tender process.
You should have previous experience of
- Taking responsibility for all estimating & tender processes
- To follow the tender deliverables as laid out within the tender approach process
- Liaise with subcontractors and clients before, during & after the bid/ tender process
- Evaluating and advising on the suitability of tender opportunities for the business - traditional, two stage, and design & build
- Evaluating and reviewing sub-contractor tenders checking for accuracy comparing costs to ensure both the suitability and the competitiveness of their tender
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work on multiple tenders at any one time
You should have
- Proven experience and knowledge of construction tenders and managing bid processes to £10m in value to include M&E services
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using Conquest
This role pays market leading day rates with the potential of a permanent position if required for suitable candidates.
Are you looking for your next Estimator role in Central London? Then please press the APPLY button to forward your cv for consideration and to have a confidential discussion regarding your next role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.