We are looking for a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to ensure Brimsdown site meets all our Electrical statutory inspections and maintenance requirements.The successful candidate will...
We are looking for a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to ensure Brimsdown site meets all our Electrical statutory inspections and maintenance requirements.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise in Electrical Engineering across Brimsdown. Support the continual review of the electrical power distribution strategy to ensure current and future business needs are met.
- Ensure Electrical compliance is achieved through adherence with all legislative requirements surrounding statutory inspections and ensure remedial actions are closed out promptly
- testing and inspection schedule within Hazardous areas
- Ensure business is supported 24/7 in all H.V/L.V related maintenance needs
- Ensure Maintenance plans are in place to for all H.V and L.V distribution equipment
- Identify training needs for on-site teams and establish training packages to work with and support our H.V and L.V distribution networks
- Ensure that all relevant departmental administration such as inspection reports & recommendations are kept updated and are accessible to all engineering management team members
- Actively participate in company communications including Toolbox Talks, Safety Flashes, Emails, monthly business updates
You will have:
- An electrical based qualification to Degree/HNC level or equivalent
- Electrical experience in a manufacturing / chemical industry within a maintenance function
- Experience of safety related control systems and functional safety
- Experience in alarm management
- Experience of HSE frameworks to at least IOSH level
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.