My client based in Southampton is looking for all grades of electricians to work at Fawley Oil Refinary at the edge of the New Forest...
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Frensham St Depot, SE15 6TH
Salary: £16.07 - £20.00
Hours: 36 Hours (8:00am - 4:00pm)
Contract: 3 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join Southwark Council located in Frensham St Depot.
- Electrical work for installation, repairs, maintenance, testing and certification
- Identify required materials and resources to effectively complete work and requires to meet deadlines.
- Manage tools, materials and equipment needed for service delivery and to maintain stock
- Deliver on site solutions to any issues experienced in line with regulations and organisational expectations
- Be able to operate vehicle based, handheld and or remote working technology and to also record data for information systems and updating inventories and attributes
- Liaise with technical and non-technical managers and supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
- City & Guilds 2360 or equivalent
- C&G 2382 17th Edition BS7671 IEE Regulations
- C&G 2391 Testing & Inspection
- C&G 4339 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
If you are interested in this Electrician role, please apply by using the apply button above. Alternatively you can call me directly on 01296 311423 or email me at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.