LIS EngineerThis is a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned organisation who are looking for an experienced Laboratory Instrument Support Engineer to join their...
Job Title: Telecare Technician
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (37 Hours a week)
Location: Bristol, BS1 6AE
Salary: £10.92 - £11.97 p/h
Contract: 3 Months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Telecare Technician to join the team based in Bristol
- To keep securely; accurate records which include personal data, equipment details and faults and outcomes
- Install, test and maintain Telecare equipment in the service users home, which where applicable may include the use of tools i.e. cordless drills, screw drivers, and ladders
- Demonstrate the use of equipment in a format that is suitable to the audience
- Use a proactive approach and use own initiative to maximise the service users experience
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships with a range of service providers
What we are looking for?
- NVQ or equivalent in Telecare relevant qualification
- Ability to tech practical skills to others
- Hold a full clean drivers licence
- General DIY / Handyperson skills
- Be able to use IT / Computer systems and databases
If you are interested in this Telecare Technician role, please apply by using the apply button above. Alternatively you can call me directly on 01296 311423 or email me at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.