CISRS qualified scaffolders all grades required for a short term position in Braehead Glasgow.You will be carrying out the erection and dismantle of haki scaffolding...
I am looking for a Senior Supervisor on an ongoing temporary basis to manage two supervisors on a hard services maintenance contract in Central London for an ongoing temporary contract.
Reporting to a Contracts Manager and overseeing two supervisors, you will be required to ensure that all SLA's and KPI's are met for the reactive repairs and PPM's. With excellent people management skills, you will have previous experience of managing staff and ensuring that contracts are run to plan.
You will be required to
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
- Ensure contractual levels are obtained and superseded and an in depth knowledge of the contract is maintained and demonstrated on the internal monthly contractual review meetings with the senior management team.
- Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
- Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
- Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
- Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary.
You should preferably have:
- A recognised apprenticeship and fully electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level ie C&G, HNC/HND.
- Proven experience and involvement in managing staff on a static site
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality and professional environment.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In order to be considered for this Senior Supervisor role, please submit your CV using the APPLY button.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.