LIS EngineerThis is a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned organisation who are looking for an experienced Laboratory Instrument Support Engineer to join their...
Job Title: Engineering Systems Support Officer
Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm - 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £16.50 p/h
Contract: 6 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Systems Support Officer to join the team based in Huddersfield
- Maintenance and standardisation of the data within (SAP) Plant Maintenance
- Maintenance and Reliability teams to ensure data is accurate and reliable
- Support and improve the Engineering information systems i.e. electronic, paper and processes
- Produce documents for routine maintenance and job method sheets
- Collation of weekly/monthly measures of performance (MoPs)
What we are looking for?
- Able to read and comprehend Engineering Drawings and documentation
- A good level of knowledge on Microsoft Office software
- A good level of knowledge of IT tools used in Engineering, SAP in particular
- A strong experience in an Engineering environment
If you are interested in this Engineering Systems Support Officer role, please apply by using the apply button above. Alternatively you can call me directly on 01296 311423 or email me at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.