Mechanical Design Engineer required for permanent position in an award winning Cambridge based Healthcare companyWorking within a Cambridge based multi-disciplinary mechanical design engineering team this...
Job Title: Handy Person
Location: East Anglia (Mobile Role)
Salary: £19'500 - £21'000 per annum
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (40 Hours a week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a major global facilities management company for a highly skilled Combustion Engineer. Working as part of a larger team you will travel across sites in East Anglia providing a wide variety of maintenance services. The successful candidate will be given a van, mileage will be paid for and you will often get to work from home.
- Carrying out decorating and maintaining the entrance and surrounds
- Liaise with management and staff of day to day running
- Routine checks on plant and equipment
- Address any acute issues i.e. blocked drains, toilets, minor spillages, replacement light bulbs and lamps
- Setting up furniture, rooms and AV equipment, sound systems and media required by the customers
- Reporting any Breakdowns/Faults
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrable previous experience as a handyperson or multi-skilled role
- Someone who is very hands on
- Basic understanding of the following would be beneficial: Painting, Decorating, Carpentry, plumbing and tiling
- The handy person will need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders, in a manner that displays professionalism and reflects well onto the company
- Reliable, punctual and able to commute across East Anglia
Our client is a global facilities management company that looks after their employee's very well. They offer great job security and very competitive hours. Hours start from the moment you leave your front door and run until you get back home.
Over time is paid at the following rates:
Monday - Friday: Time and a half for any additional hours worked (above 40 hours).
Saturdays: Time and a half
Sundays: Double time
Bank holidays: Double time + 1 day in lieu (full day, scaled down time off for shorter days)
They also offer an attractive benefits package that includes pension contributions of up to 5% and 25 days holiday a year (increasing to 30 after 5 years) + banks holidays on top.
If this role as a Multi-Skilled Handy Person is of interest please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can contact Lewis directly on 01296 311323 or via email at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.