Role: Mechanical EngineerLocation: Park Royal, NW LondonDuration: Temp to PermMy client is looking for an immediate available Mechanical Maintenance Engineer located in North West London...
Salary - £32000 to £33000 P/A
Employment Type - Permanent, Full Time
Holiday Entitlement - 25 (exc Bank Holidays)
Location - APHA Weybridge New Haw, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 3NB
A very appealing opportunity has arisen at a major global facilities management company for a highly skilled Mechanical Engineer. Working as part of a larger team you will deliver the planned, routine, reactive and preventive mechanical maintenance to all buildings on the site. It is an animal and plant health site and there is a huge range of different buildings on the site, from Farms to Labourites.
You will be working for a company that provides facilities management on a global scale and looks after their employee's very well. You will be paid for all overtime worked and there will be opportunities to train, develop and progress through the organisation.
- The mechanical engineer will deliver maintenance to all buildings, equipment and systems across the site as and where appropriate.
- Fault diagnosis and testing of BMS Systems
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all members of both the companies on site staff and the client's staff.
- Assist other trades in completion of multi-disciplinary works
What we are looking for
- Well trained in many aspects of Mechanical Engineering with the following being the most important: HVAC, plumbing systems, steam plant and gas appliances if possible (dependant on gas qualifications)
- Good all round knowledge of maintaining building critical systems and their methods of control
- Experience of maintaining high specification plant serving laboratory and office environments would be beneficial
- Demonstrable background in a maintenance environment
- C&G 17th Edition qualified is advantageous
- Strong communication skills, reliable, punctual and able to commute to Addlestone, Surrey
Over time is optional and is paid at the following rates:
Monday - Friday: Time and a third for any additional hours worked (above 40 hours).
Saturdays: Time and 2 thirds
Sundays: Time and 2 thirds
Bank holidays: Time and 2 thirds + 1 hour in lieu for each hour worked
They also offer an attractive benefits package that includes pension contributions of up to 5%.
If this Mechanical Engineer role, based in Addlestone, Surrey is of interest call Lewis direct on 01296 311323 or email me at Alternatively you can apply using the buttons above. We will respond to all applicants.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.