Business AnalystCrawley Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the team in Crawley with the recruitment of a Business Analyst....
I am looking for a Receptionist on a temporary to permanent basis to work with a leading facilities management organisation in the Kings Cross, London area. This is an immediate start with interviews to be held on Tuesday 24th July.
The key duties of this role include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Issuing of passes and advising clients that their guests have arrived
- Retaining passes on departure
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external calls
- Diary management for a director
- Liaise with couriers
- Distribution of post
You should already have experience in a similar role and
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have previous Receptionist experience
- Demonstrate previous diary management experience
If you are looking for your next Receptionist role in London and are available for an interview and start next week, then please submit your cv by pressing the APPLY button.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.