Building Services Engineer F Gas Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Building Services Engineer in Ware, Hertfordshire, working for an internationally renowned client in the...
Job title: AC Service Engineer
Salary: £15.00 p/h
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, 30 minutes lunch
Location: Warrington, WA5 3LP
Contract: Temporary 4 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AC Service Engineer to join our team based in Warrington!
- Perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient HVAC department.
- Ensure planned and reactive maintenance is completed efficiently, effectively and according to the plan of work
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is in place and that all safety and performance standards are met
- Supervision of specialist contractors, ensuring that all qualifications/certifications are up to date and valid
- To perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities in regards to the running of an efficient HVAC department
What we are looking for?
- NVQ or Equivalent qualification in refrigeration and air conditioning or relevant field. Applicants with extensive experience in HVAC will also be considered.
- Must have FGAS category 1
- Knowledge of Daikin and Mitsubishi VRV systems, as well as knowledge of BMS system
- Reliable, Punctual and able to commute to Warrington
- The AC service engineer must have outstanding communication skills
The contract is likely to be extended multiple times and there will be opportunities to train and develop and progress
If this role as a HVAC Engineer based in Warrington is of interest please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can contact Jordan directly on 01296 311423 or via email at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.