Job Title: Structural EngineerSalary: £35.00 p/h (LTD)Hours: 9:00am 5:30pm (37 hours per week)Contract: 3-6 month contract with possible extensionsLocation: Sandy Park, Bristol An exciting...
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Salary: £35.00 p/h (LTD)
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (37 hours per week)
Contract: 3-6 month contract with possible extensions
Location: Sandy Park, Bristol
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Structural Engineer to join the team based in Sandy Park, Bristol.
- Provide a professional surveying service and project management. Particularly regarding structural, dimensional and topographical surveys for the city councils dwellings, buildings and land managed services
- Plan, monitor and control all aspects of the programme
- Undertake site inspections and report on work in progress
- Engage with specialist structural contractors. Advise on forms of building contracts and consultant agreements
- The Structural Engineer will also to be expected to take financial responsibility for allocated budgets
What we are looking for?
- A degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent professional qualification, diploma or HNC equivalent qualification in a construction field
- Understanding the principles of project management and demonstrable project management skills
- Relevant and practical experience in role as 'technical expert' in building, surveying/ structural surveying or similar construction related environment providing design solutions
- Ability to coordinate professional staff and the accountable for all aspects of the service from end to end
If this role is of interest please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can contact Jordan directly on 01296 311423.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.