Carbon60 vacancy (Cosmetic repair technician)Carbon60 recruitment are recruiting for a cosmetic repair technician to start work in cradley heath due to a company expansion.Cradley heath...
Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Salary: PAYE - £14.62ph - Umbrella (PAYE) - 17.79ph - LTD - £17.87ph
Hours: 37.5 Hours a week
Contract: 3 Months (Likely extensions)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Vehicle Technician based in Luton.
- Inspect, repair and maintain vehicles
- Prepare and present written and oral reports on the condition, failure and recommended corrective action
- Skilled vehicle technicians are expected to sign off their own work and to complete all relevant legal and technical documentation
- Identify the need and specify replacement parts through the relevant electronic, hard-copy catalogues and the Council's fleet management system
- Recommend developments or changes in working practices
What we are looking for:
- Experience of diagnosing, repairing and maintaining a range of heavy and light commercial vehicles and plant equipment.
- City & Guilds Full Technological Certificate, NVQ L3, or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience and training.
- Knowledge of the application and practice of Health & Safety legislation within a vehicle maintenance and repair environment.
- Able to undertake physical repair of vehicles in workshop and outside environments and undertake the associated moving and lifting of heavy components.
- The Vehicle Technician is required to have excellent communication skills. They are also expected to be reliable, punctual and able to commute to Luton
If this role is of interest please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can contact Lewis directly on 01296 311323
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.