I am urgently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for a six month contract to start asap in Wolverhampton. The contract is to work with my...
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Contract: 12 month
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Safety engineer to support our Brimsdown team in ensuring all operations are safe and compliant.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents and near misses with a safety and/or health impact.
- ensuring that all operational staff are performing their duties in a safe manner. Participate/ lead in RCAs as required.
- Collate information in relation to accidents, incidents and near misses and ensure all staff report all incidents.
- Develop a comprehensive site auditing plan and schedule. Ensure audits are conducted according to schedule
- Support operational teams in identifying priorities for improvement (e.g. safety critical equipment)
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering based subject
- NEBOSH Certificate / Diploma, Graduate or chartered member of IOSH
- Strong understanding of process safety/engineering. An ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
- Trained auditor (OSHAS 18001 or ISO 45001) - Desirable
- Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from all nicotine products for at least 3 months.
- The safety Engineer will be expected to be reliable, punctual and able to commute to Brimsdown
There will be opportunities to undertake training progress through the organisation.
If this role as a Safety engineer based in Brimsdown, is of interest please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can contact Lewis directly on 01296 311323 or via email at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.