A400M Line Maintenance TechnicianOxfordCarbon60 are looking for an A400M line maintenance mechanic technician to work a contract position in a part 145 team in Oxford.The...
We are looking for a highly skilled Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection council documentation.
- Providing accurate feedback information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Carrying out minor new works installations and testing.
- Assisting the Shift Supervisor in providing information for technical and incident reports.
- Developing and retaining a full knowledge of the operating characteristics of the site generation plant in order to provide monitoring attendance when running for emergency or test purposes.
- Assisting in the evaluation and release of passengers trapped in lifts.
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course. Qualified to C&G 2360.
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred
- Be commercially aware and have a reasonable knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
- Capable of obtaining the highest level of security clearance, currently DV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.