Materials & Process Engineer (Electronics background Essential)Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer on a 12 month contract basis for a leading systems integration company based in Warrington.
This position with have a particular focus working on gas distribution, water and/or petrochemicals project within Automation.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out process design tasks on various projects, whilst also leading teams on smaller projects.
- Prepare process flowsheets, P&IDs and process datasheets (Equipment, Instruments, Relief Valves, etc.) for projects during the execution period.
- Carry out equipment and line sizing calculations
- Responsible for ensuring quality of process design deliverables produced, including checking Actively contributes to Bilfinger process engineering standards, guides and know how
- Ensure Safety, Health & Environmental protection are inherent in the process engineering design
- Understand and incorporate the key requirements of the Basis of Safety into the process engineering design
- Ensure process design is consistent with current standards/directives and local developments, including Customer standards.
- Involvement in mentoring and development of Graduate Engineers.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of process engineering design or process plant operations
- Sound technical knowledge of requirements of process engineering design
- Has demonstrated ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in Oil and Gas or petrochemical industries (preferred)
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Interviews will be held shortly for this role so for the best chance of being considered for this role apply now or contact the automation team at Carbon60 Fareham for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.