Senior BuyerCarbon60 are recruiting a Senior Buyer for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations. The site is...
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new challenge, then look no further. Carbon60 are currently working with a leading industrial Engineering company based in, Warrington to recruit an experienced project manager to join in a senior capacity within the business.
Working with the senior management team and board of directors to see through complex automation projects within several areas of the business.
This role will involve regular travel to a sites in the UK and occasionally Europe.
As Senior Project Manager your key responibilites will be to deliver complex projects and manage all commercial aspects, time, costs and budgets.
- Build relationships with customers through good communication in meetings, presentations and documentation
- Technical Leadership and general management
- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of all projects ensuring they are on time, to budget and meet agreed specifications
- Understand and report on all high-level business strategies within key accounts to the rest of the Senior Management team
- Identify and report on current / future operational challenges to the customer, to ensure that all issues are widely understood within the company.
- Cultivating existing customers and repeat business through delivering technical projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Help develop staff in technical, commercial and management skills
- First point of contact and manage all client issues
- Provide cost effective control solutions including biding and reviews prior to submission
Skills and Experience
- High calibre ambitious and self-starter, control and automation professional, capable of operating at high level within the company.
- Desire to take an active role with the company management team and its future.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Technical skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrable track record in the successful delivery of cost effective projects encompassing control solutions within some of Food, Utilities, FMCG, Process, Materials Handling industries.
- Degree in a relevant IT or engineering subject and member of the relevant engineering bodies.
- Expert level experience in industiral Engineering.
- Demonstrable management experience (Tech leadership, PM, business manager)
- Prince 2/APM Certification.
This position will require travel to client meetings and premises on a regular basis as well as site based project activities.
If you are interested in join a company where your voice will be heard and you can help to mould the future of the company then apply now, or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
Interviews will be held shortly so don't waste time apply now!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.