Maintenance PlumberAre you looking for an immediate start, do you want to have ongoing work for several months to take you past Christmas into 2019....
Role: PlumberLocation: Canary WharfRate: £20.00Duration: Temp to PermShift: 08.00 - 17.00
My client requires a Plumber to work in the area of South East London (E14), carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance in an office environment.
- Carry out maintenance on the M&E engineering services as required on PPM schedule
- Fabric, plumbing and mechanical tasks
- Daily monitoring of all main plant and equipment within building
- Manage all L8 related PPM work and remedial with the FM
- Ensure PPM and Reactive tasks are completed
- Be prepared for inclusion of call out rota
- City & Guilds Level 3, Commercial Plumbing
- L8 awareness and management
- Water AP preferred
- Not less than 4 years` experience
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
If this Plumber role, based in London (E14) is of interest, please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively, you can call me direct on 02030 960428.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.