B1 Licensed Engineer- B767Contract- Shannon, Ireland Carbon60 are keen to speak with a number EASA B1 Licensed engineers who are looking for a new opportunity...
We are currently working alongside a leading Automation and Systems Integration company based in Warrington. This position is on a permanent basis and would be joining a specialist team working on large scale control systems integration projects.
This Control systems role will have an emphasis on the full life cycle of projects from programming and development through to installation and commissioning.
You will be responsible for programming bespoke systems using Rockwell/Allen Bradley packages.
Completing all documentation such as FDS, SDS and O&M Manuals.
Installation and commissioning of completed systems.
Designing and implementing Server and network infrastructure.
Key experience required:
- Good documentation skills (e.g. FDS, SDS, O&M manuals, clear and concise PLC rung commenting)
- Experience in or an appreciation for the full system integration project lifecycle (specification, design, develop, test, installation and commissioning)
- Experience working with the following Rockwell Automation software
- Studio 5000 (PLC programming in ladder logic, structured text, function block diagram, sequential flow chart)
- FactoryTalk View (Site Edition and Machine Edition)
- FactoryTalk View Historian
- FactoryTalk View Vantage Point (Reports Package)
- Experience in designing and implementing server and network infrastructure
(Including virtual environments, Modbus protocol, SQL server)
- Experience in the water industry
- Experience of Cyber security implementation within a control system environment
- Experience of DNP3 and Modbus, especially with Rockwell Automation PLCs
- UK Security Clearance
Interviews for this position will be held shortly so apply now to be considered or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.