Role: Electrical and mechanical EngineerContract: PermanentSalary: £30,000 £37,000 per annumScopeSupport the M&E Supervisor with a focus on process and compliance in Central London working in...
Role: Electrical Engineer
Location: London, Canary Wharf
Rate: £20.00 per hour
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours of work: 08.00 - 17.00
My client requires an Electrical Engineer to work in the area of South East London (E14), carrying out electrical maintenance in an office environment
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on M&E Engineering services to include fabrication tasks
- Undertake FAN coil servicing and repairs
- BMS operation and Alarm Checks
- Monitoring all main plant and equipment
- Ensure PPM and Reactive tasks are completed
- Be prepared for inclusion of call out rota
- C&G Level 3, in Electrical Engineering
- 17th Edition qualified
- Testing and Inspecting 2391 preferred
- LV / HV - AP training and evidence of experience
- 4 years of experience
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
If this Electrical Engineer role, based in London (E14) is of interest, please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively, you can call me direct on 02030 960428.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.