Role: Mechanical EngineerLocation: Park Royal, NW LondonDuration: Temp to PermMy client is looking for an immediate available Mechanical Maintenance Engineer located in North West London...
Role: Mechanical Shift Engineer
Location: Canary Wharf
Duration: Temp to Perm
Shift: 4 on - 4 off shift pattern
My client requires a Mechanical Engineer to work in the area of South East London (E14), carrying out basic Reactive and PPM in an office environment
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on the M&E Engineering services to include fabrication tasks
- Undertake FAN coil servicing and repairs
- BMS operation and Alarm Checks
- Monitoring all main plant and equipment
- Ensure PPM and Reactive tasks are completed
- Be prepared for inclusion of call out rota
- NVQ Level 3, Building Services
- Mechanical Engineer qualifications
- 17th Edition qualified
- Not less than 4 years vocational experience
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
If this Mechanical Shift Engineer role, based in London (E14) is of interest, please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively, you can call me direct on 02030 960428.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.