Project Manager This is an exciting opportunity to join my client based in the West of England as a Project Manager working alongside...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work for one of the UK's leading companies in supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping and flow control equipment.
The Project Engineer will work from a site in Cheshire who is currently expanding their engineering team. They are seeking a motivated individual to work in a role that includes research and development of new products in the engineering market.
- Ensure correct selection of equipment for customer specifications.
- Maintain close contact with customers and build rapport
- Review new projects and produce relevant designs using 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solidworks
- Produce parts lists and procure materials
- Provide information on market trends, customer requirements, competition to manager
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering (e.g. pumps, valves & flow control equipment)
- AutoCAD exposure
- Competent computer user
- Customer communication skills
- Similar experience in another engineering business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a UK Leader as a Project Engineer. Training will be provided, as well as opportunities for progression. For more information, please contact David James at Carbon 60. 01329 227 044.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.