I am looking for a Contract Administrator to work for a leading FM Contractor in South London. This is an exciting position to work for...
Works Planner & Administrator
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Works Planner/Administrator to work for an exciting engineering business involved with Industrial Pumps & Valves.
The company is Cheshire based, and are expanding their service team. They are seeking a motivated Works Planner to join an engineering team by liaising with customers and ensuring all service requests are met efficiently.
- Arrange planned and reactive maintenance visits for engineers throughout the UK
- Ensure sufficient coverage is provided for breakdowns
- Keep service manager aware of jobs and any issues
- Calculate the optimum allocation of engineering resource
- Distribute engineer diaries on a daily basis
- Liaise with engineers to ensure they achieve workloads
- Support the engineering team with on-site problems or queries
- Ability to manage workload and multi-task in a busy environmen
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a UK Leader as a Works Planner and Administrator. Training is provided, as well as opportunities for development. For more information, please contact David James at Carbon 60. 01329 227 044.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.