Design & Development Engineer OxfordshireCarbon60 is currently recruiting for a Design & Development Engineer to work for an interesting engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The...
Test & Development Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Test & Development Engineer to join a market leading engineering business based in Wiltshire. This role will involve mainly working on testing activities, with some work on development engineering and projects.
The Test Engineer will work from a site in Wiltshire and will be responsible for leading and delivering all test activity across the facility. This will include improving test methods, producing test procedures and planning test frequencies. The role will also involve actively contributing to the development of new products and making improvements to existing products.
- Produce test procedures in relation to customer requirements and/or industry standards
- Review new projects to ensure adequate test equipment/processes are in place
- Work closely with the design team to design and manufacture suitable test equipment
- Improve test methods to ensure they are efficient and safe
- Oversee all test activity ensuring they are conducted in a safe and professional manner
- Record and document test results for the customer and/or test authority
- Support design and development of new and existing products
- Produce clear test and development plans
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering, or similar experience.
- Sound understanding of dynamics, materials and general physics
- Capable of understanding, interpreting and implementing industry standard test methodologies
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Good attention to detail and high work standards
- 3D modelling and/or Solidworks experience would be advantageous
- Exposure to an MRP/ERP system
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test & Development Engineer to join an interesting engineering business. The company offers an attractive salary package and scope for future progression. For more information, please contact Ben Hastingsat Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.