A leading regional Main Contractor is looking to appoint an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team on a fulltime basis to manage projects across...
I am looking for a Contract Administrator to work for a leading FM Contractor in South London. This is an exciting position to work for an industry leader and will go from temp to perm for the right candidate.
Primarily you will be required to provide an efficient administrative support service and payroll service for the contract including co-ordinating and processing the payroll and responding to and resolving all payroll related queries. Your duties will include
- Carrying out inductions with new staff ensuring that the correct HR paperwork is in place
- Answering calls to the office and passing messages appropriately
- Working with spreadsheets and producing of reports relating to labour spend, staff attendance and payroll.
- Manage a filing system for all documentation relating to payroll, staff attendance records and holidays
- Undertaking all payroll administration including Input hours/wages and payroll queries
- Take notes in meetings where required
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be IT literate with experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- Be customer focused with proven customer care skill.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and career opportunities will be available for candidates with ambitions to progress with an international company.
To discuss this exciting Contract Administrator role in South London in more detail or to assess your career aspirations, please press the APPLY button and forward your cv.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.