We're looking for an Electrical Fitter for ongoing work in Devonport dockyard. Undertake the installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of electrical systems as required on...
I am looking for a Pre-Construction Manager for an expanding fitout contractor in Central London.
With a vision to increase the business significantly year on year, the business has a clear commitment to deliver on this by expanding its workforce and delivery team.
The role will be to
- Manage and co-ordinate the pre-construction process, ensuring that bids and pricing are congruent to projects being bid for
- Pricing jobs
- Reviewing designs to ensure best fit for the contract
- Relationship building with both clients and subcontractors
- Potentially presenting to clients to secure new projects
- Be either from a QS or Estimating background but the ability to price a contract is essential
- Able to understand and question design and quotes to ensure the correct deliverables for the fitout project
The salary and package is market leading, with the client taking advice as to current trends in the marketplace.
Is this a position that could interest you to having a discussion with me in respect of your current situation and career aspirations moving forwards? If so, please press the APPLY button to forward me your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.