Building Services Engineer F Gas Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Building Services Engineer in Ware, Hertfordshire, working for an internationally renowned client in the...
Carbon60 is currently seeking a Service Administrator to join a Pumps Manufacture and Distributor in South Cheshire.
The Service Administrator would be tasked with Liaising with Service Work Planner and the Engineers on site.
- Handling any service, repair and warranty administration/paperwork
- Ensure that all engineers have all paperwork and parts to carry out their work
- Set-up and revise Service Agreements as required, updating database etc as necessary
- Talking to external companies to arrange potential business.
- Working with the Service Manager to deal with Customer inquiries.
- Quotes for Parts.
- Being able to attract new business and leads.
- Experience with Pumps
- Decent Computer Experience
- Flexible Worker
- Able to work in a team.
- Workload Managing Skills
This is an excellent Service Administrator position with a growing engineering business. The company offers opportunities for progression and training alongside an attractive benefits package. For more information, please call David James at Carbon60. 01329 227 044.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.