B1 Licensed Engineer- B767Contract- Shannon, IrelandCarbon60 are keen to speak with a number EASA B1 Licensed engineers who are looking for a new opportunity in...
Primary Purpose of this Position:
- To provide support to Production for product owned by Sustaining Team in order to resolve test failures, whether caused through product build, test equipment or design problems, so as to secure delivery schedules and make permanent changes.
- To provide Customer Technical Support for product owned by Sustaining Team and maintain records of associated activity on the dedicated database.
- To assist the RMA Team in the repair of Sustainment Team product returns ensuring associated databases are kept updated, including providing technical support and debugging skills as necessary and product training when the need arises.
- To resource general product Sustainment Activities on product owned by Sustainment Team to retain price margins and manufacturing capabilities including designing out obsolescence.
- To maintain design database and supporting data on products owned by Sustaining Team so COTS and custom product baseline designs are controlled for consistent manufacture or subsequent update.
- To maintain documentation/log books on any of the projects being worked on.
- To maintain our obligations to ISO9001.
- Ability to diagnose complex Embedded Systems at Board and at System level both internally supporting Production and externally supporting the Customer.
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis as part of a structured FRACAS process.
- Ability to fault find down to component level.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree or HND in Electronics (or suitable technical equivalent).
- Experience in a related environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a high pressure multi-tasking environment whilst meeting set targets.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Maintain an enthusiastic, organised and positive attitude to work, with a polite, respectful and professional demeanour at all times.
- The ability to apply technical knowledge to motivate and influence others to achieve targets.
- Maintain a clean work environment in line with health & safety and ESD requirements.
- To provide effective communication, both verbal and written (internal and external).
- Ensure business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies & ethics code of conduct.
- Proactively promote and support the company's compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.