Electrical FitterHampshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for Electrical Fitters in Hampshire to install, fit, assemble, commission and repair electrical systems on flow control equipment such as...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for Electrical Fitters in Hampshire to install, fit, assemble, commission and repair electrical systems on flow control equipment such as pumps, gearboxes and motors.
The role will also involve wiring in accordance with BS7671 2008 IEE Wiring regulations, British Standards and other relevant specifications.
- Refer to job sheets to determine work status and understand the description of problems to establish the serviceability
- Test electro-mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot problems/suspected problems
- Assemble/Disassemble electro-mechanical equipment identifying parts, build configuration and condition
- Complete requisition of replacement parts
- Verify repairs using test procedures
- Re-test re-assembled electro-mechanical equipment to ensure correct operation
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately
- City & Guilds qualification (or equivalent) with time served apprenticeship
- Willing to complete various types of work when required
- High attention to detail
- Adhere to Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Work Instructions
- Comfortable to work at customer sites
- Ability to liaise with customers directly
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an interesting engineering business as an Electrical Fitter. The company offers overtime as well as various other benefits too. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.