Mechanical FitterHampshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for Mechanical Fitters in Hampshire to complete the installation, fitting, testing, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of electro-mechanical flow control equipment....
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for Mechanical Fitters in Hampshire to complete the installation, fitting, testing, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of electro-mechanical flow control equipment. The Mechanical Fitters will need to be based locally in Hampshire and have exposure to working on pumps, gearboxes, motors, or similar equipment.
- Refer to job sheets to determine work status and understand the description of problems to establish the serviceability
- Test electro-mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot problems/suspected problems
- Assemble/Disassemble electro-mechanical equipment identifying parts, build configuration and condition
- Replace or repair worn or defective mechanical assemblies
- Complete requisition of replacement parts
- Verify repairs using test procedures
- Re-test re-assembled electro-mechanical equipment to ensure correct operation
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately
- City & Guilds qualification (or equivalent) ideally with a time served apprenticeship
- Capable of completing a variety of different types of work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Work Instructions
- Happy and able to work at customer sites
- Ability to liaise with customers directly
This Mechanical Fitter position is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills with an established engineering business. There is overtime available as part of the role and other benefits available too. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.