Carbon60 have a 3 week contract available for a B2 Licensed Engineers who holds the type rating and recency on the B737NG, B757 would be...
B1 Licensed Engineer- B767
Contract- Shannon, Ireland
Carbon60 are keen to speak with a number EASA B1 Licensed engineers who are looking for a new opportunity in Shannon, Ireland.
We are looking for experienced B1 Engineers who are type rated and recent on the B757 GE CF6 to work a long term contract starting ASAP.
The details of the role
- Located in Shannon, Ireland
- Base maintenance- B757 GE CF6
- Contract from ASAP until June 2019
- Hours: 8am - 8pm
- Shift: 6on1off
- Must have own tool kit
- Accommodation allowance provided- Up to €150 per week
- Rates: €36 per hour
- Flights: Engineer to book but full cost (including baggage) will be reimbursed in first week
- Transport: NOT provided
In order to apply you will need to send the following
- Updated CV
- EASA B1 License
- Type cert for B767 GE CF6
- Initial HF/HFR/FTS/EWIS
- Proof of recency on type in form of log books
- Right to work in the EU
- Qualification papers
Please call the Carbon60 Exeter office if you have any questions on 01392 420613
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.