Technical Sales EngineerWest YorkshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer in West Yorkshire to support the sale of sensors, actuators and instrumentation devices....
Technical Sales Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer in West Yorkshire to support the sale of sensors, actuators and instrumentation devices. Such devices and products have various industrial applications, particularly for condition monitoring in extreme environments.
- Provide technical guidance to clients throughout the business development process
- Complete product support trials, training and demonstrations on the use of products
- Feedback on product support trials to product testing and development teams
- Support technical marketing including presentations, technical reviews, papers, brochures and bulletins
- Support New Product Introduction and Evaluation processes by collecting and presenting customer requests, requirements and specifications
- Lead the organisation and attendance of relevant trade shows and conference activities
- Provide support to the Business Development Manager and Commercial team
- Technical qualification (or equivalent experience) in science, engineering or similar
- Knowledge of NDT technology and industry, specifically within sensors and transducers
- Experience of technical sales/applications engineering
- Experience within a client focused role in an industrial sector (e.g. oil and gas, refining, energy or nuclear, etc.)
- Ability to promote and explain the technical advantages and performance benefits of the company's products
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an interesting and innovative engineering business. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.