Job title: V&V Engineer (Verification & Validation) 6 Months (Initial) Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace and Defence company are currently hiring for...
Job title: V&V Engineer (Verification & Validation)
6 Months (Initial)
Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace and Defence company are currently hiring for a Verification and Validation engineer to join their security team in Newport, Wales.
In order to demonstrate suitability for release of a Product, System or Service the V&V Engineer is responsible for designing, documenting, implementing and executing tests based on System Requirements.
This will include the capturing of results, preparation of Verification Compliancy Matrices and production of Results and Reporting documentation.
- Software/Products/Systems are verified and validated in accordance with Company standards; all supporting documents are produced in accordance with Company standards.
- Tools, methodologies and testing standards are appropriately applied to achieve project aims, in line with direction from the team lead.Technical design decisions are made within the context of known practices, established precedents and acquired technical expertise.
- Timely reporting to Team Lead on progress, risks and issues arising from allocated Work Packages
- Must be skilled in development and implementation of Verification & Validation solutions for four or more of the following:
- Cryptographic Key Management and Distribution Systems
- Cryptographic Devices
- Windows hosted software applications
- Embedded software applications
- TEMPEST approval of equipment
- CE approval of equipment
- Secure Communications Systems/Network Device
- Cyber Defence Systems/Services
- Must have an understanding of Requirements Management and traceability
- Must have experience of formal Verification & Validation of complex electronic equipment and/or supporting software applications
- Must have experience of the full product lifecycle, from initial V&V strategy definition through to in-service acceptance
- Familiar with test and integration methods for software and hardware product development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.