Turner Setter/Operator Late Shift Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Skilled Turner Setter Operator to work on a late shift for an established engineering...
Turner - Setter/Operator - Late Shift
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Skilled Turner Setter Operator to work on a late shift for an established engineering business based near Farnborough.
The Turner will be required to work from a site near Farnborough and will be responsible for setting and running turning equipment to achieve consistent and accurate product parts.
- Be proficient in Fanuc based controls
- Knowledge of Mazak / Mazatrol would be advantageous
- Twin Spindle experience would also be an advantage
- Liaise with the day shift supervisor and factory manager to ensure correct run order is achieved and to the schedule
- Assist late shift colleagues in setting and first off inspection
- Being hands on in production running to achieve very busy and growing work load
- Any milling experience would be a big advantage
- It would be highly advantageous if applicants are capable with the Operation, or Set & Operation, of large multi-pallet horizontal milling centres, as well as small vertical CNC mills with either Fanuc or Heidenhain
- Multiple Nakamura Tome Twin Spindle Twin Turret C axis and live tooling
- Puma TT 1800 TY twin spindle with Fanuc control.
- Mazak Integrex Twin turret twin spindle mill turn with Mazatrol control.
- 1 Colchester Tornado CNC Fanuc control
- Multiple Nakamura Tome SC 200 CNC single spindle
- All Fanuc control
This is an excellent opportunity for a Skilled Turner to join a reputable engineering business. The company offers an attractive salary and a wide range of benefits, including a shift allowance and bonuses. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.