Job DescriptionMaintaining strong knowledge of Windows desktop, laptop and mobile endpoints in an enterprise environment both local and remote.Ensure effective security, configuration and change management...
- Maintaining strong knowledge of Windows desktop, laptop and mobile endpoints in an enterprise environment both local and remote.
- Ensure effective security, configuration and change management of Windows OS-based devices and compliance with established standards including but not limited to Policies and Standards.
- Administrate Windows OS-based devices through Microsoft SCCM Configuration Manager including operating system deployment, software deployment and metering, and reporting.
- Package software and develop scripts as needed for deployment via Microsoft SCCM Configuration Manager.
- Collaborate, install, implement, integrate, maintain and manage the standard OS, software and tools for Windows-based devices.
- Manage Windows based devices through Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, registry and files system security.
- Participate in the development, documentation and upkeep of standard operating procedures and other pertinent data relative to the Knowledge Database and Document Library.
Required Skills / Experience
- Working technical knowledge of standard (Windows and iOS) operating systems and business software to allow for resolution of software application issues or full rebuild of the PC (image, applications & Client data)
- Working technical knowledge, in order to address service work orders, for PCs (including truck mounted PCs), laptops, PABX, printers (including packaging printers), cabling, televisions, projectors ('beamer'), phones, iPads (or alterative tablets), SIM cards, peripherals (e.g. keyboards or mice) and site security equipment (access readers, time badging, cameras etc.)
- Ability to provide disposal services (including decommissioning, packaging, transporting and physical disposal or recycling as required)
- Where the user is based at a location with a Walk-up bar, the User will swap the device via the walk-up engineer.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.