Due to a significant increase in expected key management contracts and the need to continue Ectocryp, R&D and MoL activities throughout 2018, there is a...
Due to a significant increase in expected key management contracts and the need to continue Ectocryp, R&D and MoL activities throughout 2018, there is a requirement for additional FPGA Engineers within the CyberSecurity development team.
- Must have experience of FPGA design, implementation and development for secure communications equipment or equivalent
- Must be proficient in the use of VHDL
- Must be proficient in the use of at least one simulation tool - ideally Modelsim
- Must have recent design experience of several of the following device families:
- Must have recent experience of using several of the following tools/development environments:
- Altera Quartus II
- Mentor HDL Designer
- Mentor ModelSim
- MicroSemi Libero IDE
- Microsemi Libero SoC
- Xilinx Vivado
- Experience of FPGA development for cryptographic systems using UK approved cryptographic design methodologies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.