I am looking for a Facilities Manager to work for a leading FM organisation to oversee the operational delivery of M&E, Front of House and...
I am looking for a Facilities Manager to work for a leading FM organisation to oversee the operational delivery of M&E, Front of House and cleaning services on a site in Rickmansworth. This is a 3 month contract with a possible temp to perm for the right candidate.
You will be required to manage all aspects of the contract and liaise with the client to ensure contract delivery in line with the SLA and KPIs.
Your duties will include
- Client relationship management and development
- Develop and monitor the service delivery through the agreed SLA and KPIs
- Cost management and delivering efficiencies
- Co-ordinate incident response to event
- Manage a customer satisfaction programme
- Lead and manage the multi-disciplinary site team
You should have
- A proven track record in a Facilities Management role.
- Experience of budget management and P&L accounts
- Be IT literate
- Extensive experience in managing a large multi-disciplined workforce.
- Be a member of an appropriate associations
To discuss this exciting role in Rickmansworth in more detail, please press APPLY and forward your CV and our consultant will be in touch to understand your career aspirations and requirements moving forwards.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.