Labourer HertfordGreat Opportunity, our client require 2 general labourers with CSCS to start immediately in Watton at Stone near Hertford. £11.50ph, 45 hours per weekThe...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Labourer for Bradford District Council at Britannia House.
Hours: 08:00 - 1630 = 37 hours
Rate: 7.50 (PAYE) / 9.19 (LTD)
- Majority of the time will be spent on work relative to general activities of the construction industry. These include the physical aspects of walking, kneeling, bending, pulling/ pushing, lifting and carrying or any other physical attribute required. Work at heights from ladders, roofs etc.
- In delivery of the service to Craft worker must be able to deal effectively with the public/customer in a courteous manner.
- Must be experienced in the use of such tools, plant equipment and materials as are applicable in her/her specialism and the general activities of the construction industry.
What we are looking for:
- A person with experience of tools, plant equipment and materials used in the general construction industry.
- A person with a full clean driving license.
Ballistic trousers and Safety Boots will be provided.
If this role based in Bradford, is of interest please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can give me a call on 01296 311446 or email me at We will respond to all applicants.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.