MIG TIG Welder Woodbury, ExeterCarbon60 have a new positon available for a number of Welders with MIG and TIG experience to work a 10-12 week...
MIG TIG Welder Woodbury, Exeter
Carbon60 have a new positon available for a number of Welders with MIG and TIG experience to work a 10-12 week contract based just outside of Exeter, Devon.
As a MIG TIG Welder you will be working for an engineering company who are working on an MOD project.
- MIG and TIG welding experience in aluminium
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience welding from 2.5-5mm fillet and T Butt
- Previously coded in MIG and TIG preferred
The ideal candidate would have previously held coding's in both MIG and TIG in down hand and 6G, though this is not essential.
Summary of contract details:
- Start: ASAP
- Length: 10-12 weeks
- Rate: Negotiable PAYE or Limited rates available
- Shift: Monday - Friday
- Hours: Base hours of 40 per week (Overtime available though cannot be guaranteed)
A weld test and interview will be required before positions are offered to candidates.
For more information regarding the Welder Fabricator role in Exeter, Devon please call 01392 420613
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.