Design & Development Engineer OxfordshireCarbon60 is currently recruiting for a Design & Development Engineer to work for an interesting engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The...
Design & Development Engineer
Carbon60 is currently recruiting for a Design & Development Engineer to work for an interesting engineering business based in Oxfordshire.
The Design & Development Engineer will be tasked with the design and development of pressure vessels, as well as hydraulic components, systems and manifolds. The successful candidate will also be required to liaise with external customers and sales engineers in order to design and develop products/solutions to meet the customer requirements.
- Mechanical design/drawing experience
- Experience within production/manufacturing
- 3D CAD design skills, ideally with Solidworks
- Experience designing hydraulic components/systems/manifolds and/or pressure vessels
- Understanding of drawing office methodologies, PLM systems, etc.
- Exposure to Bills of Materials, Engineering Change Notes, Revision control, etc.
- Exposure to assembly and test of hydraulic components/systems
- FEA analysis of pressure vessels
- 2D draft sight/Auto CAD
- Hydraulic system schematic design and interpretation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design & Development Engineer to join a growing engineering business. The role offers opportunities for progression alongside an excellent benefits package. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.