Design Engineer Systems OxfordshireCarbon60 are currently seeking a Design Engineer to join a fantastic engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The Design Engineer will be responsible...
Design Engineer - Systems
Carbon60 are currently seeking a Design Engineer to join a fantastic engineering business based in Oxfordshire.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for designing hydraulic systems and components as well as taking ownership of a full product lifecycle.
- Follow a project's lifecycle from conception to commissioning
- Liaise with sales and customers to discuss project requirements
- Design hydraulic systems and components
- Compile Bill of Materials and ECNs using SAP
- Use 3D SolidWorks CAD system to create assemblies and components
- Use Draftsight 2D to create hydraulic schematics
- Acquire quotations from vendors and liaise with buyers as required to achieve best quality, time and price
- Manage multiple projects as well as supervising, assembling and testing prototype systems
- Either an engineering degree, HND, or equivalent qualification/experience
- Interest and understanding of mechanical and/or hydraulic engineering
- Possess a 'hands on' approach, willing to get involved in assembly and testing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Skilled in Solidworks, Draftsight or AutoCad
- Ability to conduct stress and flow calculations
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) experience.
This exciting position is a great opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a large and growing engineering business. The company offers attractive benefits as well as routes for progression and training. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.