CNC Setter/OperatorOxfordshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for CNC Setter/Operators to join an expanding engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The CNC Setter/Operators will be required to manufacture...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for CNC Setter/Operators to join an expanding engineering business based in Oxfordshire.
The CNC Setter/Operators will be required to manufacture hydraulic manifolds, filter components and associated tooling for the flow control industry.
- Set and Operate CNC mills and lathes to manufacture various components
- Load, run and operate CNC machines and programs
- Perform first-off inspections
- Ensure work produced meets the Quality Assurance Standards
- Assist with stock control, inclusive of materials, tooling and consumables
- HNC or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar
- Previous experience with setting and operating CNC machines
- Basic turning and milling experience
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Comfortable using measuring equipment and completing inspections to meet quality standards
- Mechanically minded and able to follow instructions
This CNC Setter/Operator role offers a unique opportunity to work for an expanding engineering business in a brand new manufacturing facility. Full product training will be provided as well as excellent company benefits. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.