Opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join a growing and dynamic manufacturing company based near Bromley. The role is to cross functional support for the...
Opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join a growing and dynamic manufacturing company based near Bromley.
The role is to cross functional support for the operational delivery of the business plan
- Prepare production job packets from print machine, separate into works order number and print required documentation
- Manage the print room activities in maintaining good document control
- Maintain library location points, updating the appropriate database
- Manage document scanning service
- Retrieve from microfilm, copies of documents using a Microfilm Digital Scanner and store the image electronically
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Ability to measure using Micrometers and Verniers
- Microsoft office skills, including creation of Excel spreadsheets
- Good command of the English language and very articulate
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Technical Administrator with a globally recognised company in South East London please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.